[Openswan dev] Compile problems with -Wshadow

Andy Gay andy at andynet.net
Thu Jul 6 02:35:04 CEST 2006

On Wed, 2006-04-26 at 10:49 -0400, Michael Richardson wrote:

>     Andy> Would you be interested in patches to fix these? There's not
>     Andy> many - I think it was 5 source files I had to modify in the
>     Andy> 2.4.5 tree.
>
>   Sure, but send patches against git #public as well.

I finally got some time to work on this again. I actually enabled
'-Wshadow -Werror' globally and fixed all the shadow warnings that came
up on a 'make programs'. There's some 34 patch files to fix them all. Is
it better for me to post them here, or on your bug tracker?

And yes, I did do this against git #public.

- Andy