[Openswan dev] patch regarding bug #0000558

Ken Bantoft ken at xelerance.com
Tue Jan 24 17:29:53 CET 2006

CIA tracker for it was put in last night, and I've updated
http://www.openswan.org/development/git.php with instructions on simple
git checkouts for those wanting to track #public (recommended)

Basically,

cg-clone http://git.openswan.org/public/scm/openswan.git openswan-2

Will get you want you want.