[Openswan dev] RE: [Openswan Users] Regarding the life time for IKE SA and IPsecSA

Shi Lang shilang at greenpacket.com
Tue Jan 17 17:17:43 CET 2006

Thanks very much!

Just now I looked at this patch you provided. It indicates that:
+	ikelifetime=8h
+	keylife=1h

I have one doubt about your last sentence:
"I attach patch to address that for known windows connections. Same patch
 removes things for type=transport and rightsubnet which should be fixed
for 2.4.5 so it can be defined."

Do you mean the release openswan-2.4.5rc4 will add this patch like existing
natt, klips patches?

Thanks.

Regards,

Shi Lang