[Openswan dev] Openswan 2.4.0 virtual_private problems

Dmitriy ddmk at r66.ru
Tue Sep 20 00:49:23 CEST 2005

I am sorry.
Really IPSEC connection is established between openswan server and EXTERNAL
ip of NAT router.
so internal ip of nated client has no mean.
(i had no access  to openswan log when i post previos message - i was on
test client machine...)

However if somebody will connect not to external interface of openswan
server, openswan will create wrong route on this internal interface to
somebody ip.

(I had test this when connecting to openswan from internal ip (internal
network) to openswan external interface - openswan really add route to
external interface for my ip, so my real connection to openswan server
immidatly lost)

So currently i do not understand how virtual_private works.