[Openswan dev] compilation error (uml)

Ghaith Nasrawi libero at aucegypt.edu
Wed Jun 29 15:05:04 CEST 2005

fixed it on my local copy. on Fedora Core 3 $BIND9STATICLIBDIR should
be "/usr/lib" instead of "/usr/local/lib"

I think we need a configure file here.

cheers,

g.

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005, Ghaith Nasrawi wrote:

> I've just checked-out the latest code from CVS (28-June-05) and after
> compiling with "make uml" had the following error;
>
> any idea?
>

> lwdnsq.c:85: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> lwdnsq.c:85: error: for each function it appears in.)
> lwdnsq.c: At top level:
> lwdnsq.c:91: error: syntax error before '*' token
> lwdnsq.c:94: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype
> lwdnsq.c: In function `quitprog':

You are probably missing the bind9 development package.
Either install those, or run everything with an
export USE_LWRES=false

   "I am not even supposed to be here today!"  -- Clerk

-----

 (o_
 //\   Ghaith Nasrawi
 V_/_

PAST, n.
That part of Eternity with some small fraction of
which we have a slight and regrettable
acquaintance. A moving line called the Present
parts it from an imaginary period known as the
Future. These two grand divisions of Eternity, of
which the one is continually effacing the other,
are entirely unlike. The one is dark with sorrow
and disappointment, the other bright with
prosperity and joy. The Past is the region of
sobs, the Future is the realm of song. In the one
crouches Memory, clad in sackcloth and ashes,
mumbling penitential prayer; in the sunshine of
the other Hope flies with a free wing, beckoning
to temples of success and bowers of ease. Yet the
Past is the Future of yesterday, the Future is the
Past of to-morrow. They are one -- the knowledge
and the dream. (The Devil's Dictionary)