[Openswan dev] Re: [Openswan Users] Re: KLIPS or NETKEY on 2.6 kernels

Peter Bieringer pb at bieringer.de
Tue Apr 26 00:55:29 CEST 2005

--On Tuesday, April 26, 2005 07:36:00 AM +1000 Herbert Xu
<herbert at gondor.apana.org.au> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 05:29:53PM +0200, Paul Wouters wrote:
>>
>> Having done some debugging, it seems that the bug is not in the stack. I
>> have run a successfull interop with compression enabled.
>
> Thanks for the testing.

A little bit near-topic, is this the same issue why IPcomp isn't working
between 2.6.x kernels and Check Point FW-1? I did only a test with racoon
some time ago and it looked like an SA problem (afair IPcomp SA was
separated from encryption SA).

        Peter
--
Dr. Peter Bieringer                     http://www.bieringer.de/pb/
GPG/PGP Key 0x958F422D               mailto: pb at bieringer dot de