[Openswan dev] Re: [uml-devel] Re: [Openswan CVS] openswan-2/linux/net/ipsec addrtot.c,1.16,1.17

BlaisorBlade blaisorblade_spam at yahoo.it
Wed Sep 29 20:34:08 CEST 2004

On Sunday 26 September 2004 20:51, Michael Richardson wrote:

>     BlaisorBlade> The problem is just the fact that
>     BlaisorBlade> "EXPORT_SYMBOL(strstr)" is commented out in THAT
>     BlaisorBlade> file. If you compile the code which uses that
>     BlaisorBlade> statically, it will work, so you're not on the right
>     BlaisorBlade> road.
>
>   Okay, can it be commented back in for 2.6.9?
It is already fixed in 2.6.9-rc2; I refer to the actual vanilla kernel, since
the UML patch has been merged (actually from my own tree, so some things, as
this one, have been fixed there before than in the Jeff's tree; however I
*do* send the patches him, it's just sometimes they get lost).

Bye
--
Paolo Giarrusso, aka Blaisorblade
Linux registered user n. 292729