[Openswan dev] New Debian packaging of openswan 2.2.0

Rene Mayrhofer rene.mayrhofer at gibraltar.at
Wed Sep 22 22:38:15 CEST 2004

Ken Bantoft schrieb:
> Okay, great.  Those can be merged straight in as I get them.
Real life issues have kept me from this far longer than I expected, but
I have now come around to updating the debian package. 2.2.0-1 is
already on its way into Debian unstable, hopefully making it in before
the next Debian distribution release.

In the currently distributed debian/ dir in openswan 2.2.0, there are a
few *freeswan* files in there that should be removed, likewise the
pre-*-patches/ dirs, they are no longer necessary. In case the diff
doesn't produce everything correctly, I have also added a tar.gz of the
debian/ dir, which can just be used to replace the current debian/ dir
in the 2.2.0 tar.gz.

best regards,
Rene