[Openswan dev] [Ticket#: 2004081310000202] Re: [Ticket#: 2004081310000202]

DrayTek Support support at draytek.com.tw
Wed Sep 1 17:51:20 CEST 2004

Dear Paul Wouters,

Thanks for your feedback.
We are so glad to hear this good news from you.
Our RD staffs will implement this issue into the released firmware for all Vigor's routers in future.
As the re-key problem, we will test and fix it before released.

Best regards,
Sam Hu
FAE Department / Draytek Corp.
DrayTek: for Vigorous Broadband Access