[Openswan dev] Problem with no_oe.conf

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Sun Oct 3 22:37:57 CEST 2004

On Sun, 3 Oct 2004, Rene Mayrhofer wrote:

> A Debian user has found a fix for the problem with no_oe.conf that
> prevents pluto from starting on some systems (not all, it's e.g. not
> reproducible on any of my own systems). The fix shouldn't break anything,
> could you please apply it to the CVS?

I've applied it to cvs. Though what I think has happened is that someone
somewhere used cut & paste and changed the tab's into spaces on the
auto=ignore line. But since the space helps with that, and it shouldn't
break anything, I saw no problem to make it easier for users to do that.

 	"Non cogitamus, ergo nihil sumus"