[Openswan dev] Bind Pluto to *:500 / *:4500

Henrik Nordstrom hno at marasystems.com
Mon Nov 29 21:53:23 CET 2004

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004, Michael Richardson wrote:

>  Yes, but there is no reason to actually not listen on all IPs.

Even when using KLIPS? There is quite strong dependencies on the IP
address assignment of the KLIPS device in both sending and receiving
of traffic from what I can understand, and having Pluto listen on
addresses it can not use does not make much sense to me, or have I
misunderstood something?

When not using KLIPS listening on all addresses makes a whole lot more
sense as there then is no a such strong dependencies on shadow IP
addresses etc.

Regards
Henrik