[Openswan dev] Removal of #ifdef X509 code completed

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongsec.net
Sun Mar 7 12:20:46 CET 2004

Thanks Ken!

Actually I don't understand why you need the #ifdef X509_FETCH
statements at all. If crlcheckinterval is set to 0 seconds
(which is the default setting) then no threads are started,
so there will be no concurrent processing. Just a couple of mutexes
are in place which should do no harm.

Regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                   e-mail: andreas.steffen at strongsec.com
strongSec GmbH                    home:   http://www.strongsec.com
Alter Zürichweg 20                phone:  +41 1 730 80 64
CH-8952 Schlieren (Switzerland)   fax:    +41 1 730 80 65