[Openswan dev] [Fwd: Re: Freeswan in Debian, or: Why I am such a bad maintainer]

Ken Bantoft ken at xelerance.com
Mon Jun 28 20:35:02 CEST 2004

Yes, send patches here :)

2.2.0dr2 is due when I get home next week, which should have updated X.509
patch, and already has AES in dr1.  That'll probably be the one you'll
want to move too.  I plan a quick dr -> rc -> final schedule of 2 weeks
after dr2 is out, so it still 3 weeks away.

--
Ken Bantoft			VP Business Development
ken at xelerance.com		Xelerance Corporation