[Openswan dev] Yet another update to 26sec build

Ferdinand O. Tempel pw at linuxops.net
Thu Jul 1 22:35:15 CEST 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-01 at 21:23, Nate Carlson wrote:
> OK, I took Ferdinand's Makefile updates, and updated them a bit more
> myself. This Makefile will read out of defconfig to figure out what files
> to build, and apply the proper defines automatically. I've also fixed the
> ipcomp problem - had to move zconf.h to the includes directory.

It starts to look better and better. Good work. All we need to do now is
fix NAT-T and then try to integrate this stuff into a build process
which will work for both 2.4 and 2.6 (KLIPS and no KLIPS). Then ask Ken
nicely to put it out, and wait for the bugreports :P

I'm still futzing with NAT-T (actually, I'm trying to test it, but it
takes some time to organise a decent test environment for it). I have no
clue what I'm doing, code wise, so don't hold too high hopes :P Who
knows though, might get just as lucky as with the mga_vid module for
MPlayer.

/me is off to put a recent openswan on the UML he just created to test
with.

--
Regards,

Ferdinand O. Tempel

Your friendly neighborhood linuxops.net administrator.