[Openswan dev] status of klips26 in HEAD

Robert Hardy rhardy at webcon.ca
Fri Aug 27 20:31:17 CEST 2004

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004, Nate Carlson wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Aug 2004, Nate Carlson wrote:
>> Just tested this with 26sec; same behavior - if I don't have NAT
>> Traversal enabled, it doesn't work.
>>
>> So, it's got something to do with my 2.6 configuration; it's likely not
>> a KLIPS problem.
>
> Just set up a new UML session with 2.6.8.1; things work as expected with
> 26klips (with NAT-T turned off, and a reasonable firewall, the connection
> will work.) So, scratch that bug!

Not sure if you care for the UML stuff but 2.6.8.1 has some ugly bugs in it...

If you are doing QoS w/ HTB there is an instant kernel oops on init... Also
they broke some things wrt/ swapping yourself to death for no reason when
using the CFQ elevator. 2.6.9-rc1 seems to be behaving nicely here so far,
knock wood...

Regards,
Rob

--
Robert Hardy, B.Eng Computer Systems                  C.E.O. Webcon Inc.