[Openswan dev] status of klips26 in HEAD

Nate Carlson natecars at natecarlson.com
Tue Aug 17 22:18:26 CEST 2004

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004, Michael Richardson wrote:
> static kernel compiles work okay.
>
> I have problem with UML, which prevents me from testing easily. Time to
> boot up one of my test boxes, I guess.
>
> module compiles seem to work okay, but I suspect that there will be
> unresolved symbols when you load. I don't have a way to test this under
> UML at present.
>
> "make module26" should work.

Great!

I'm currently on vacation; I will test this out when I return, or earlier
if I get bored and download the 2.6 kernel here.  :)

(Stupid hotel network - it appears to block outgoing ESP and 4500/udp, yet
they claim to support 'VPN'. Bleah. Right now I'm tunneling IPsec over PPP
over SSH - not exactly an 'ideal' solution.)