[Openswan dev] Looking for IPV6 developers with SELinux Experience

Zot O'Connor oepnswan at mailonly.zotnet.com
Tue Apr 20 16:34:39 CEST 2004

I have a position open that involves making SELinux work with IPV6 among
other things.

This person must be able to be self motivated in a changing environment,
in other words, the tasks may not be defined, but we expect good
results, often where we did not expect them.  What I am looking for is
someone who can take moderately absurd and impossible requirements, and
mold them into a square peg, and then hammer them into a round hole

The position requires the ability to get a US Secret Clearance which
means US Citizen (No Permanent Residents), A Drug Test, and a background
check (not a full poly).

The position is full time in Monterey California, and on-site (i.e. no
telecommuting).  The people you would work with are mostly researchers
doing cool things.

If you are interested please email me your resume, and point to projects
that you have worked on.  Prior Open Source work a big plus.

Thanks!

Zot