[Openswan Users] Openswan Xl2tpd error when connecting VPN on

Mateen Fugawala mateen.fugawala at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 22 02:30:05 EST 2011

Also, here is my updated ipsec.conf config. I though this might be more simple than my earlier config.

c[root at fedoravm ~]# cat /etc/ipsec.conf
# /etc/ipsec.conf - Openswan IPsec configuration file

version 2.0

config setup
        nat_traversal=yes
        nhelpers=0
        protostack=netkey
        virtual_private=%v4:10.0.0.0/8,%v4:192.168.0.0/16,%v4:192.168.1.0/24
        oe=off

#include /etc/ipsec/ipsec.d/examples/no_oe.conf

conn L2TP-PSK
        authby=secret
        pfs=no
        auto=add