[Openswan Users] help with ipsec + zywall

Faizan Syed consultant77pk at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 10 02:21:44 EDT 2009

Hi Reza.

There is nothing wrong in config, usualy its compatibility issue, and some routers can not persist a connection like this Zywall is a Zyxell model u told. I was facing the same issue usin with Mikrotik Router OS, usualy routers have some Lifetime config settings that you have to chek and make sure its either disabled or set to the max to keep the connection alive. Also try changing on IPsec 'auto=start'

Reards
Faizan Syed
Adhoc Technologies