[Openswan Users] Need help to build Openswan2.4.8

Utkarsh Shah utkarsh at elitecore.com
Tue Jun 5 02:04:00 EDT 2007

Hi,

Currently I am using Openswan2.4.5 and planning to move on openswan2.4.8
When I compile new version I am facing few problems. Kindly guide me to
resolve it.
we are using kernel 2.6.16.13

1. There is a patch for Klips nat-t
    when I try to apply it give me error for swan26 directory structure.

2. When I try to compile kernel module it compiles successfully but
gives this error
*** Warning: "ipsec_cryptoapi_init"
[/home/utkarsh/openswan-2.4.8/modobj26/ipsec.ko] undefined!
*** Warning: "KLIPS_ERROR"
[/home/utkarsh/openswan-2.4.8/modobj26/ipsec.ko] undefined!

Thank you and waiting for your expert comments.

Regards,
Utkarsh Shah