[Openswan Users] More SonicWall

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Mon May 23 12:45:45 CEST 2005

On Mon, 23 May 2005, Yannick Warnier wrote:

> I've been trying to connect to a SonicWall server with no success so
> far. In ny search for info, I have found this page linked from the wiki,
> which exactly describes my problem, with the conclusion that it was not
> sorted out. http://www.gravitas.co.uk/vpndebug/

the problem on that page is that the network setup there is wrong. You
can't have a router on a.b.c.1, the ipsec server on .a.b.c.2 with a
subnet behind it of a.b.c.0/24. Teh router and ipsec server are then part
of the subnet behind them. See my post a few days ago to this list for
workarounds (assigning ip aliases)