ATTN Herbert Xu [Fwd: Re: [Openswan Users] Compression with Linux kernel 2.6]

Herbert Xu herbert at gondor.apana.org.au
Wed May 18 11:15:28 CEST 2005

On Mon, May 16, 2005 at 01:24:21PM -0500, Phillip T. George wrote:

> I've attached the results. Please let me know if you have a preference
> on how I send you things...for example, if you'd rather just deal with
> straight files, or if you'd rather have one file or if you'd simply just
> rather have it pasted in the email.

Thanks for the info, there are fine as they are.  Unfortunately I wasn't
able to figure out what your problem was apart from the fact that the
kernel IPComp isn't working at all.

Can you please send me the complete dmesg from boot to the point after
you performed the pings in both directions? That might give me a clue.

Cheers,
Email: Herbert Xu ~{PmV>HI~} <herbert at gondor.apana.org.au>