[Openswan Users] NAT Problem?

Jacco de Leeuw jacco2 at dds.nl
Wed Mar 9 12:57:27 CET 2005

Paul Wouters wrote:

> This looks like the NAT-OA bug in XP. Someone posted a patch that seemed
> to fix this, which is still being reviewed by us. You can try out the patch,
> which should be someone in the archive of the dev list.

I had to modify Bernd Galonska's patch slightly because it did not apply
cleanly to Openswan 2.3.0. See attachement.

But perhaps it's not the NAT-OA problem after all:

>>Mar  9 11:41:36 vpn pluto[2086]: "windows"[1] 213.9.234.24 #1:
>>NAT-Traversal: Result using draft-ietf-ipsec-nat-t-ike-02/03: peer is NATed

The server does not seem to be NATed. Perhaps it is an MTU problem instead?

>'/etc/ipsec.d/private/vpnkey.pem' (1643 bytes)

Could Miguel Ángel try with a reduced keysize, i.e. 1024 bits instead of
2048 bits?

Jacco
Jacco de Leeuw                         mailto:jacco2 at dds.nl