[Openswan Users] Apple OS X 10.4

Jacco de Leeuw jacco2 at dds.nl
Wed Apr 27 22:04:15 CEST 2005

Paul Wouters wrote:

> Tiger supports full X.509 and XAUTH, and might not need an L2TP setup
> anymore. I will be testing this in the next few days.

Hey, this is great. Where did you find this information? I kept my eyes
peeled but there was no mention of changes in the VPN department.

Is there any support for Virtual IPs, besides L2TP?

> It will be pretty interoperable, because Cisco employees will have
> a choice of Mac of PC laptop, and I'm sure Cisco won't change their
> Concentrators for this :)

Are you saying that Apple will make sure their XAUTH implementation
is interoperable because of Cisco employees in particular? I don't
get it.

Jacco
Jacco de Leeuw                         mailto:jacco2 at dds.nl