[Openswan Users] Help:IPsec behind firewall and NAT

swcims swcims at 163.com
Mon Aug 30 14:19:46 CEST 2004

usersHi,All
	I am using super-fs1.99.8 on linux with iptables enabled,and this linux box is behind a nat device.The other vpn peer has the same topology:

	192.168.1.0/24   LAN

   --------------
   | 192.168.1.1 |
                  (Linux with super-fs and iptables)
   | 101.0.0.1   |
   ---------------

   ------------
   |101.0.0.2 |   (NAT device11)
   |200.0.0.2 |
	-----------

   INTERNET

    -----------
   | 300.0.0.2  |   (NAT device2)
   | 100.0.0.2  |
	------------

  --------------
  |  100.0.0.1 |  (winxp ipsec )
  |  10.0.0.1  |

	10.0.0.0/24   LAN

	I have excluded NAT MASQ for 192.168.1.0/24 by using iptables' POSTROUTING command.And I enabled "nat_traversal=yes" in super-fs.So would it be sufficent to set up ipsec tunnel successfully?
	Any suggestion will be highly appreciated!

  Best Regards

        swcims
        swcims at 163.com
          2004-08-30