[Openswan dev] ocf-linux-20051110 released - Asynchronous Crypto support for linux

David McCullough davidm at snapgear.com
Thu Nov 10 22:51:08 CET 2005

Hi all,

A new release of the ocf-linux package is up:

    http://ocf-linux.sourceforge.net/

Mostly Openswan updates/cleanups and fixes in this release.

* Patch for OpenSwan 2.4.2rc1 to utilise OCF for full IPSEC
  ESP and AH processing.
* Well tested on 2.4.31 and 2.6.14 with OpenSwan.
* Simple single patch to add OCF to 2.4 or 2.6 kernels.
* Fixed broken openssl speed test (Ronen Shitrit)

Should be easy for people to try out this release.  Just take the appropriate
kernel patch and OpenSwan patch and turn on what you need.

I have tested this version of code using the uml tests and OpenSwan HEAD
from CVS.  If anyone wants patches against CVS let me know.  In the UML
environment you just need OCF and cryptosoft built into the kernel (modules
can also work) and OCF support enabled in OpenSwan.  Even without OCF
enabled it tests the simple state machine for RX and TX.

Any issues/questions let me know,

Cheers,
Davidm

--